Saturday, June 16, 2007

Pam McLean



Yikes! This is the first time that I have ever been on a blog much less contribute to one. That gives an indication of my level of experience and need for this class! I had to really search for a picture because I am usually the person taking pictures rather than being the subject of them.

I have just completed my 10th year of teaching in CUSD after 23 years working outside of education. I have taught K and 1 and love my job. Since being in Cupertino I have been at Faria and would like to be able to be able to incorporate technology into our daily routine. I am hoping this is a good start. I am happy to find that there are other primary teachers coming so I can find out what other teachers are doing with technology in their classrooms.

I am married with a stepdaughter and a son. My stepdaughter just earned her MBA from Mills College and my son is at San Jose State. My husband retired from teaching in 2003. Our newest family addition is "Shrek" a miniature dachshund. Without children, he is our new hobby. I enjoying walking/hiking, camping, reading, sewing/knitting, live theatre and photography.

I am looking forward to meeting everyone next week and feeling a little more competent with my computer next Saturday.

No comments: