Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Stephanie Byers

Hi, I'm Stephanie Byers. I've been a teacher at Eaton for the past 7 years. I can't imagine ever leaving the Eaton staff. They are the most supportive fun loving people I've ever met! I am currently teaching a 1st/2nd combo, but have also taught 3rd and 1st.


I married my amazing husband in 2005. The picture above is from the day after our wedding. It pretty much captures our whole relationship. Laughing together is our favorite activity. We also love to watch movies, go on trail walks, read, go to the snow, and eat!


I'm excited about the institute. It'll be great to take back new technology skills to my classroom. And the projector will be a cool tool also!

1 comment:

Donna said...

Stephanie, remember me? You were a student of mine at Stevens Creek. I taught a 2/3 combination class. Harvey Barnett was the principal.