Thursday, June 14, 2007

Julie Davis


Hi Everyone,
Well, the end of the year is always so hectic, but I am looking forward to the summer! I just returned from New York City with my mom, and I am looking forward to some road trips!

The end of this year marks my twelfth year of teaching 8th grade Core. This is my first year at Lawson, and before that I spent 10 great years at Cupertino Middle, then I regrettably moved to the Desert for a year. I am so glad to be back in Cupertino Union! I am very excited about learning news ways of integrating technology with my curriculum. I have a long way to go!

I live with my boyfriend, Jason, our dog Shamus and our cat, Otis My Man. I love walking, and gardening, but you may find me doing home repairs and painting. I am looking forward to meeting everyone and spending a week gaining new skills. Blogging seems like a great place to start, and it has been an adventure! See you soon.
Julie

2 comments:

Donna said...

New York is an amazing city. I love to walk through the neighborhoods. While there did you get to go to a play?

Steve said...

Hey, I worked at Cupertino Middle School for 10 years, too! Great picture...