Sunday, June 10, 2007

Khadija Iyer

Hi, My name is Khadija Iyer. This is my 13th year of teaching Eighth grade science at Kennedy Middle School. I love to read about new discoveries in every branch of science. I am looking forward to the Summer Institute workshop and incorporating what I learn in my classroom. I have been married for 22 years and have a daughter who will be Senior at UCSD this fall. My husband and I love to travel and go hiking on weekends. Our most recent trip was a marathon drive through three national parks and Mono Lake during the Memorial Day weekend. The picture above with my husband was taken in Los Cabos earlier this year.

3 comments:

Chris Heumann said...

Nice to hear about your family Khadija. It will be great to have the Cupertino crew up at the KCI. Julie and Donna have organized a good program. See you there!

Donna said...

Which 3 national parks? That was truly a marathon trip.

ihglobal said...

Khadija,

It's good to see you & Padma in the picture. It was 1990 when we visited you in Burbank.

Sunil Sane