Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Shirley Miller


Hi everyone! I look forward to meeting those of you I don’t know and to seeing, again, those of you I do know.

As several of you know, I teach seventh grade language arts at Hyde. I was with the EETT program for three years, so one would think I would know all the technology I would ever need to know, but I don’t. There are always new gadgets coming out and I like to keep on top of the learning curve as much as I can. I’m hoping to learn more about using iTunes, an iPod, and podcasting this summer.

I love to garden, read, and travel. I live in Santa Cruz, and I will be going to Australia in August!

2 comments:

Steve said...

Hi Shirley...with all of your experience you could be teaching the institute. Should be a fun week!

Donna said...

Australia! That is on the top of my list of places I want to visit before I die. I'll look forward to hearing all about your trip.