Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Mark Bowman

I'm a 7th grade English and history teacher at Hyde Middle School, who has eleven years teaching experience. I have a wonderful wife, darling daughter, and lovable dog. I've been an EETT teacher for the last year, but still consider myself a computer novice. This, by the way, is my first-ever blog. I'm looking forward to learning more ways to incorporate technology into my classroom during the Summer Institute. During the summers I love to read and watch baseball. I'll be sequestering myself for a few days when Deathly Hallows comes out. I've been known to wander the world's beaches in search of spiritual enlightenment, and big, ugly lizards.

4 comments:

Donna said...

I hope it's the Giants that you watch and cheer for!

Steve said...

Great to see you'll be joining us for the summer institute. I'm still so impressed by your EETT DVD presentation!

Mark Bowman said...

No way, it's A's all the way.

Igor said...

Thanks for the interview!!
:D
Nice lizard.