Monday, June 11, 2007

Kathleen Erikson


Hello all, My name is Kathleen Erikson. I currently teach second grade at Dilworth Elementary. I've been a teacher for the past 19 years, the last 14 in Cupertino. I have always taught primary K-3, mostly combination classes. I have loved learning about technology since entering this district. The opportunities I have had here are incredible. I am looking forward to getting some new ideas to integrate into the classroom. I currently use iMovie pretty regularly, editing and producing the news program DDTV at my school site. I am eager to learn some other ways to integrate iMovie into the curriculum.

I've been married for 18 years. I have two kids which you see in the picture above, my daughter is going to Miller next year, sixth grade. I'm only partially freaked out about that. My son will be in the fourth grade at Dilworth. I've been lucky enough to have my kids with me at Dilworth since they were in kindergarten.

I look forward to meeting and working with you all next week!

2 comments:

Chris Heumann said...

Great to meet you and your family Kathleen. Nice picture -- makes me miss the snow already! I'm looking forward to teh summer institute too.

Donna said...

Middle school is definitely an adventure. How nice to have your children at school with you. I love the work you do with iMovie at Dilworth.