Monday, June 18, 2007

Jeanifer Tsukamoto



My name is Jeanifer Tsukamoto. I am a product of the Cupertino school system starting with Eaton, Collins,Hyde and ending with Cupertino High. I'm going on my 10th year teaching at Stevens Creek Elementary School. Mainly, I've been teaching 3rd and 4th grade.
On my spare time I enjoy reading and golfing. However, as of last June, I joined a dragon boat team. It has been occupying most of time outside of work. This summer, I'm looking forward to learning about cutting edge technology and how to integrate it into my class, meeting new people, and my trip to Peru.

3 comments:

Steve said...

Wow...you truly are a product of the Cupertino USD! The dragon boat racing sounds quite exhilirating...

Have a wonderful week!

Donna said...

Peru! Someday I want to visit Macchu Picchu, lucky you.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Wireless, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://wireless-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.