Monday, June 11, 2007

Grace Yen























Hello Everyone,

I teach 8th grade math at Cupertino Middle School. This is my second year of teaching. Besides math, science and dogs, I also like music, arts and crafts. Since my children refused to have their photos posted, I had to choose this one to put on the blog. My dog's name is CoCo.

I have been happily married for almost 27 years to Sidney. I have two wonderful children, the older one, Sean, is going to college this Fall, and the second one, Vivian, will be a Junior at Lynbrook next year.

As a novice blog user, I think I have nothing else to say at this point. I am looking forward to meeting everyone in the tech summer institute.

2 comments:

Chris Heumann said...

Nice to read about you Grace. I'm sure that the summer will be a great experience. Thanks for posting!

Donna said...

27 years, good for you. Today is my 42nd anniversary. Marriage is still wonderful!