Friday, June 8, 2007

Brian Davenport


Hi guys and gals,

My name is Brian Davenport and I am a teacher at Hyde Middle School. I am finishing up my ninth year of teaching overall and seventh at Hyde. Over the years I have taught a plethora of subjects ranging from History, English, ELD, and craft and keyboarding. As for the personal life, I have been married for nearly a year. We recently bought a house in San Jose and have two cats in the yard, life used to be so hard, but now things are going pretty swimmingly. I can't think of much more to add right now except that I am looking forward to learning how to better bring technology into my classroom.

4 comments:

Chris Heumann said...

Thanks to your comment I've got a certain song echoing in my head all day. Na, na, na,... ! I'm sure that this will be a good week that Julie and Donna and the crew have put together. See you then Brian.

Donna said...

Plethora is one of my favorite words. Ask me about it.

Steve said...

So great to see that you'll be joining us for the week!

Shirley Miller said...

Hey Brian,
Funny. That song pops into my mind every once in awhile when I think about my home and family. I don't have the cats, though!