Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Heather Aldama


Hello all!

I am currently teachering at Dilworth Elementary. I will be completed my 2nd year in 2 1/2 days. (not like I'm counting) Next year I will be teaching first grade. Although I'm still new to the district and teachng, I'm amazed with the amount of technology that is used in the schools. Most of my students know how to do more things than I do. Thanks to Kathleen Erikson, I have started using iMovie in class and all of our second graders (3 classes) made an iMovie about the Ocean.

About me.... I am getting married this summer, which I'm thrilled about. My fiance, the one in the picture, and I will marry on August 4th. We're so excited. So after our week of class, I will be in full planning mode. We will be traveling to Boston and Italy on our honeymoon and arriving back in town the day before we all have to be back to work. AGHHH!!

I look forward to meeting all of you next week.

1 comment:

Donna said...

I love Italy. What a great place for a honeymoon! I can recommend some restaurants, if you're interested.