Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Julie Stewart


Hello Everyone,
I am excited to be a part of the Cupertino Summer Technology Institute. I have worked for the Cupertino school district for 7 years and find this position to be so rewarding. When I accepted this new position I was new to the use of technology, myself. Now I find I am able to give tech tips to even the most veteran user. Every day I discover something new and amazing within the tools we have available to us. The world becomes your teaching partner and your friend.
Now a few tidbits about me personally.
I have two children, a son and daughter. I also have one grandson. It is hard to believe but he has only one year before he will start high school. I guess I should feel old but to the contrary, I am energized by him. I enjoy almost anything life has to offer. There are so many new adventures to share. But, we do some things in repeat. My family and I will head to Disneyland for a short vacation this summer.
I am actually going to take the entire month of July to play and hopefully get ready for my high school, 40 year, reunion. Turning back the clock and seeing old friends.

1 comment:

Donna said...

Disneyland! The perfect place for a family to connect. Lots of time to talk while standing in line.